Live Webinar – The Memphis SFH Investor Market mid Covid-19
Meridian will be hosting virtual events in the upcoming weeks. Join us for an Investor Round Table Discussion – a Live Webinar with the founders of Meridian to explore important and current topics and answer any questions. Register here
- Roundtable Discussion – Meridian & Investors
- DATE: Thursday, April 16, 2020
- TIME: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM (PDT)
- Hosted by: Kevin Conlon (founder), Kent Coykendall (President), Brian Conlon (Business Development), and Jordan Varvel (Client Service).
We are in an unprecedented time right now due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and it remains to be seen what the economic and global impact will be for us all. In real estate, there have been a multitude of opinions expressed by experts ranging from there being a real estate meltdown similar to 2008 to there being a minimal – if any – impact on real estate.
While we can’t speak to everything that is currently happening in the world, we can speak to what we are seeing in the Memphis market and what we are doing to mitigate challenges associated with owning rental properties during this time. It is our commitment to keeping our investors well informed as to what’s going on and what we are doing to get out ahead of potential issues while doing what’s right for investors and tenants alike.
We are holding this video conference call to accomplish the following:
- Provide current market updates from Meridian on the Memphis SFR investor market. What we’re seeing in Memphis, how investments and rent collection is being impacted and what we’re doing in response. Provide a sense of what’s to come moving forward.
- Q&A: Give investors a forum to answer any questions they may have
- Provide investors with an opportunity to connect with the Meridian team and get support during these most unusual of times
If you are unable to make it but are interested in learning more, email [email protected] to receive a follow-up overview.
We look forward to being with you all next week. In the meantime, please continue to take care of yourself and your loved ones.