A very cute area with a country feel in DeSoto County. Nicole Place is an attractive subdivision as all the homes in the area are 5-6 years old. There is easy access to Interstate 55. They have a good public school system. They are conveniently located to a nice shopping area that is in nearby Southaven. Small town feel, but the area is growing as more jobs are moving to the area.
- 32 homes total
- 4 BR+ / 2.5+ BA layouts
- 7 floorplans available
- 1957 – 2226 square feet
- Lots 1/2 – 1/3 acres
- LVP or Hardwood Flooring in common areas Carpet in most bedrooms
- LVP flooring in bathrooms
- Eggshell paint
- Backsplashes on certain models
- Granite or quartz countertops
- Cultured marble bathroom countertops 9′ or 10′ ceilings
- Stainless steel dishwash, microwave, range, and refrigerator
- Stainless steel dishwasher, microwave, range
- No Fence
- No blinds
Every year we build hundreds of new homes. Here are the properties we currently have listed for sale.
Final phase of Nicole Place features 30 homes with lots ranging from 1/4 to 1/3 acres in size.
- Located in the highly rated DeSoto County public school system, Nicole Place is a thriving community just west of Olive Branch, MS.
- Nicole Place is a thriving community just west of Olive Branch, MS.
- Nicole Place has been one of the strongest markets around Memphis during the pandemic due to the high concentration of logistics-related jobs coming to the area and the quality school system.