We guide new and experienced investors to financial success by making investing in residential real estate easy. With our assistance, you won’t have to deal with the stress and burden of being a landlord. Meridian Pacific Properties is a full-service real estate company and pioneer in build-to-rent investment properties. With decades of experience in build-to-rent, Meridian Pacific Properties has streamlined the process to increase profitability and peace of mind for our investors.
Here are some services we offer for new and experienced investors.
Meridian Property Management provides exclusive, high-end rental property management services that ensure our investors do not lose money on sub-par property management.
Our comprehensive property management services allow you to enjoy the financial benefits of a well-managed property without dealing with the daily maintenance and upkeep. You can also be confident that your properties and tenants are getting the necessary care for a professional, successful investment experience.
We often handle leasing, screening, rent collections, maintenance, relationships, and reporting.
- Maintenance: We manage regular inspections, repairs, and upkeep of the property to ensure it stays in good condition.
- Screening: We manage tenant screening, including background and credit checks, to ensure potential tenants are reliable and can pay their rent.
- Rent collections: We collect rent from tenants and handle any issues related to late payments or non-payment.
- Leasing: Meridian Pacific Properties manages the leasing of vacant properties, including advertising the property, showing the property to potential tenants, and negotiating leases.
- Reporting: We track income and expenses related to the property and provide regular financial reports to the property owner.
- Tenant relations: We deal with tenant complaints and concerns and act as a point of contact between the tenant and the property owner.
- Portfolio Analysis: We understand that SFR investments have subtle nuances, characteristics, and trends that affect each property. To understand these factors, we offer Portfolio Analysis, which will help you identify the best possible strategies to meet your unique goals. Our complimentary Portfolio Analysis often includes a Property Presentation, Market Criteria Report, and Investor Education session.
Thanks to our experience, we have identified three distinct categories that create a stable, adequately leveraged real estate portfolio: Cash Flow, Anchor, and IRR.
- Anchor refers to a conservative strategy that protects your principal.
- Cash flow is a strategy to maximize cash-on-cash return with high rent ratio properties.
- IRR is a strategy designed to build your wealth.
Combining these strategies allows you to create a balanced and well-diversified portfolio while properly maximizing the risks associated with real estate investing.In addition, it allows you to capitalize on each investment property’s benefits while maximizing the portfolio’s risks associated with liquidity, market fluctuations, maintenance, and vacancy.
Financing & Processing
We also offer the four most common property acquisition methods you can use during a closing: All Cash Purchases, Conventional and Asset-Based Financing, and Self-Directed IRA.
All Cash Purchase
It’s the most common property acquisition method, only requiring a total investment of $200,000 to $280,000. Most investors use available cash to buy SFR investments without financing because these are easier transactions, and their effects on your ROI are the least likely to change.
We also offer traditional financing options for investors looking to take advantage of leverage. Our team has strong connections with traditional Fannie-Mae financing institutions that provide individual loans requiring 20% – 25% down payment with 15 or 30-year fixed-rate mortgages.
Including lender closing costs, this will amount to a total investment cost per property of $55,000 to $80,000. Under Fannie-Mae guidelines, you can purchase up to ten total SFR loans, including your primary residence.
We can also assist with securing asset-based financing. Over the years, we have built great connections with referable lenders offering multiple loan products. These institutions can often lend up to 80% LTV and offer portfolio loans starting at $500,000.
Using self-directed facilitators, we have also helped investors deploy capital from IRA accounts to acquire SFR investments.
In addition to providing financing options, we have a team that will help you understand and navigate the entire administrative, sales, and escrow closing processes. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Draft contracts and sales documents
- Create due diligence package
- Proactively communicate with investors
- Schedule appraisals and inspections
- Coordinate lender, title, and closing
- Assist with insurance quotes
Tracking & Reporting
Through the initial Property Analysis, we create a detailed projection of returns for the first ten years of your SFR investments. Every month we also provide a Profit & Loss report displaying property income and expenses for ease of accounting.
Moreover, we also compile an annual Portfolio Performance Report (PPR) showing the overall portfolio return to date. It also highlights cash flow, debt pay, and property appreciation.
In short, hiring our team is crucial if you want to maximize your rental income while minimizing the stress and workload associated with managing your property. Meridian Pacific Properties can provide peace of mind and help you achieve your financial goals with less effort and hassle.
Why You Should Choose Meridian Pacific Properties
Meridian Pacific Properties, Inc. provides investors with a premium, turnkey real estate platform specializing in high-yield, Class A investments for wealth building and retirement planning. We build, lease, manage, and sell single-family investment properties and portfolios focusing on Memphis, TN, and other up-and-coming markets. With a sophisticated business model and top market expertise, we deliver a complete real estate solution, including first-rate property management.
About Meridian Pacific Properties, Inc.
Meridian Pacific Properties, Inc. is a vertically integrated family of companies that develops, builds, manages, and sells single-family residential properties in the greater Memphis Metropolitan Area. Since 2006, the company has helped individual investors from across the country procure real-estate assets that yield high risk-adjusted returns while generating strong cash flow and internal rates of return. A pioneer in the build-to-rent industry, Meridian has been building high-quality rental and for-sale homes since 2014. In 2022, Meridian Pacific Properties was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing privately held companies for the fifth time in its history.